Friday, July 14, 2006

All over the place

Well.. My vacation is over, and I am returning to Mumbai. Much as I enjoy being in Mumbai, its something like being expelled from Eden.

Guess this frenzy of Blogging will have to end as well.

In the meantime, it appears we have been too quick to jump to conclusions- these particular devils may have been innocent this time, after all. (Whats the matter with these people, though? Is this some kind of fetish, that its not enough to kill bystanders, but they must be killed with a particular explosive?)

I have been reading Nitin's blog regularly. That will have to stop, as the Office proxy blocks his site. I respect the guy's knowledge of the world, but I suspect the problem is far more complicated than we imagine. (Isn't that easy to say?) Anyway, shall try to keep up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eden = NY? :)